Lemico Control and Instrumentation provides comprehensive solutions of On-line measurements and analysis for the process industry. Lemico Supports its customers throughout the complete life cycle of the product starting from project consultations, application survey, installation, commissioning, technical support, maintenance, and repairs.
Lemico holds four main product lines:
- Analytical measurements – for liquids, water, gases and solids
- Physical measurements – Flow, Pressure, Level, Temperature and vibration
- Valves – On/Off valves, Control valves, Actuators and Positioners
- Dosing pumps for Chemicals
Lemico was founded at 1975 by Mr. Yair Limon. Today our team is comprised of 10 people.
Since its inception, the company has gained great professional knowledge and experience that have made her one of the leading Instrumentation companies in Israel.
The company represents a number of international well-known companies, which are world leaders in control, measurement and analysis, enabling our customers to perform optimum and advanced process control.
The Company is committed to its customers for quick and professional service.
The Service department consists of 5 service engineers which support the company clients across the country.
The high-qualified technical Staff, the Inventory diversity and the in-house workshop enables the company to provide fast and efficient solutions to various technical requirements. This activity is consistent with the high service orientation of the company.
The following services are provided by the service department:
- Installations, Start-up and Commissioning.
- Service and maintance contracts.
- On-site and Workshop repairs.
- Remote support
- Sampling systems design and construction
- System integration.
- Valves assembly and repairs.
Mr. Yair Limon
Mr. Dvir Limon
Mr. Adiv Bitonn
Service Department Manager
Lemico Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org